Ran and completed the 1985 Seattle Marathon.
On the Board of Directors for Operation Nightwatch between 2001 and 2003.
Actively volunteering for:
Lakeview Methodist Church homeless shelter
Lake City Soccer Association
The homeless, underprivileged, and substance abuse programs, through various organizations.
Memberships & Licenses
Licensed General Contractor
Active member of Built Green
Active member of the Master Builders Association
Active member of the Seattle Builders Association
Active member of Sedona Homes LLC which provides new construction housing in Seattle neighborhoods
Active member of RLMB LLC which provides new construction housing in Seattle neighborhoods
Welcome to My Real Estate Website
Roger J. Turner: Serving the Seattle Neighborhood for nearly 30 years
Working with Windermere has been a successful and wonderful career in the Seattle Real Estate market. I enjoy working with people and have a real interest in homes. How they are built, the different styles, the way they are decorated. I enjoy helping people with their decision to buy or sell and I meet some fascinating people in all walks of life, going through every transition people deal with in their lives.
I am very fortunate to be in a job that I enjoy, while able to produce a good living for my wife, Linda and family. We have two children, a boy named Ben and a girl named Marie. I originally began my career with a degree from the University of Washington in Business Administration.
I passed the real estate licensing exam within two years of graduation after having worked in an accounting office for a short time. I also took the time to study and pass the CPA exam which is where I met my wife! It is therefore a good thing that I became a CPA for a short time, although I don’t practice as a CPA any longer. I was born in Seattle and love living here.
- University of Washington graduate- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Realtor, Century 21 VanZee Realty 2/84 to 3/90
- Dale Carnegie & Associates Inc- Completion of the Dale Carnegie Sales Course- November 16th 1983
- Lake Washington Vocational Technical Institute- 60 hours of completion in Principals of Real Estate, June 11th 1983
- John L Scott, Inc- Relocation Specialist certification program, June 6th 1983
- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Services- 30 hours of completion in Technical Skills & Fast Start certification program
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants- Course completion for Professional Ethics Care for CPAs, July 24th 1989
- Washington State Board of Accountancy- Certified Public Accountant, August 4th 1989
- Northwest Real Estate Institute- 30 hours of completion in Introduction to Commercial Real Estate, November 28th 1990
- Coldwell Banker Top Performer of the Month for November 1990, January 1991 and February 1991
- Member of the Circle of Honor 100% Sales club through 5/91
- Barb Inc. Continuing Education Course- Certificate of completion in How to List Residential Real Estate Successfully, April 25th 1991
- Washington Association of Realtors- Membership beginning in 1991
- Mykut Real Estate School of Washington- 30 hours of completion in Residential Appraisal, June 15th 1993
- Mykut Real Estate School of Washington- 30 hours of completion in Real Estate Law, September 25th 1997
- Mykut Real Estate School of Washington- 30 hours of completion in Selling Skills for the 21st Century, December 18th 1998
- Windermere Real Estate Oak Tree Inc.- Top 2.5% of more than 17,000 Real Estate Professionals in Northwest Washington for the year of 1999.
- Currently, a Realtor with Windermere Real Estate/Oak Tree – selling & marketing residential & commercial real estate in an office of over 60 agents.