Welcome to www.RogerJTurner.com
Serving the Seattle Neighborhood for nearly 30 years
Why work with a realtor?
Why you should work with a REALTOR®:
Not every real estate agent is a REALTOR®.
Only real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) can
call themselves REALTORS®. The NAR is America’s largest professional association, over one million strong,
involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
As a REALTOR® I pledge to abide by the NAR’s strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and
protection of the public. Only REALTORS® are held accountable for their ethical behavior.
As a Windermere associate and a REALTOR®, I am committed to providing you with the highest standard of service and integrity.
Why choose a REALTOR®?
- REALTORS® work hard to protect your property rights and to keep real estate excise taxes as low as possible.
- REALTORS® have been instrumental in the implementation of many tax incentives for home buyers over the years, most recently the $8,000 tax credit included in the new stimulus program.
- REALTORS® have access to legal counsel to help answer those questions that put your mind at ease, all at no extra cost to you!
- REALTORS® have consistently worked to increase FHA and VA loan limits to make sure you’re not paying higher fees to purchase an average home in your market.
- REALTORS® have access to the latest legal and legislative issues that they need to know to best represent your real estate needs. In addition, REALTORS® take extra classes and earn designations to prove excellence in various areas of real estate.
- REALTORS® have worked diligently to preserve the full usage of waterfront properties.
- REALTORS® are currently fighting to keep the mortgage deduction credit unchanged.