Welcome to www.RogerJTurner.com
Serving the Seattle Neighborhood for nearly 30 years
Showing your property
Increase Marketability Showing Your Property
According to a national survey*, 87% of buyers use an agent as a source of information when purchasing a home, therefore many of my activities will target other real estate professionals working with buyers. In addition, more than 48 percent of buyers use open houses as an information source when looking for a home. You’ll want to take advantage of this exposure by making your home available for showing. I will work with you through the process of preparing your home and minimizing inconveniences to you.
Agent previews and Open House events
- Interest will be generated by the immediate distribution of property information to all neighboring Windermere offices.
- I will also market your home to agents in the area working with qualified buyers.
- I will include your home in the Open House search on Windermere.com and create an open house experience that will make buyers feel right at home.
Controlled access and buyer qualification
- To ensure privacy, you are consulted on the scheduling of showing appointments.
- I will help screen prospective buyers to determine their ability, readiness and willingness to buy your home. Prequalification positions buyers to take action quickly.
- You will be kept well informed of all marketing activities. Comments from potential buyers and touring real estate agents will be passed on to you until your property is sold and closed.
- You will be notified of changes in the market and receive consistent counsel and guidance.
- You can expect thorough follow-up so that you can make informed, timely decisions based on the continuing flow of information.
*National Association of REALTORS® 2008 Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers